- Merry Naked Christmas!
- Here's a warning that people sometimes get caught driving in the buff. I know you've all done it, just be careful!
- However, sometimes driving in the buff is required. (Hmm, I know what sign I'm putting on the bike at VVRC's car show next year...)
- One swinger finds his kind trustworthy because of their nudity. Although it's a swinger themed article, he does make the separation that it's the nudity that brings trust between people.
- Sonia Belle finally gets off the political rants, and switches to political celebration.
- Here's a small list of teachers that have been fired because of their personal life.
- The nude photo leak of Adrienne Bailon was a publicity stunt. Us nudists didn't think it was a big deal in the first place.
- If you're looking for another nude photo link, try this one. For a site that thrives on anatomy, they sure don't know it!
- An Australian outback mayor won a sexist award for asking ugly women to move to a town full of men. Sexism aside, it's not a bad idea because ugly women are few and far between. (I can say that from experience.) In a town full of men, they have a much better chance of hooking up than trying to compete with the typical Aussie female.
- A bra for men is surprisingly popular in Japan.
- New advances in nanotechnology make clothing "unwettable" and has potential for swimwear. We have a better technology -- skin.
- Here's a wonderful write-up from the Bare Oaks Blog regarding nipples on TV. During a sex-change operation, the same breasts are blurred out at the start and exposed at the end. They also have a paragraph on how the labia is only offensive when attached to the woman.
- Rick explains that nipple radiation is dangerous. It's an old post but a great one if you missed it.
- Fairwind Lakes Naturist Park thanks TNS for helping them survive after AANR ran and hid. From what I can tell, Fairwind Lakes is NOT an AANR affiliated park.
- All Nudist suggested a corn maze. Since the midwest is filled with corn anyway, I think it's a great idea!
Monday, December 1, 2008
Missed News (12/2008)
The "Missed News" series is for all the random stuff I found interesting, but was missed by other popular bloggers.