Stuff to do:
- The 37-person pool was a little bit cool, but warm enough to walk into without a huge shock. People didn't swim in it too often.
- The 7-person hot tub was a bit too hot for people, as they usually stated when they got in. My girlfriend and I sauna with some friends, so it was just fine for us. It was nice that there was often room available, since people got out quick.
- They had an official supper of lasagna, fettichini alfredo, breadsticks, a salad, and cake. Delicious!
- People were encouraged to bring munchies to share, which ended up being three tables full of goodies.
- There was a pretty good DJ, with lights and a small area for a dancefloor, set up in the pool area. It was a bit loud, but still good. A vast majority of the dancers were attractive women, and with a peak of about 12 on the dancefloor. Not many guys danced, but the most notable was a couple that could actually dance (ballroom-style) instead of just wiggling their butts. (Not that there's anything wrong with a dozen girls wiggling their butts...)
- We played cards with that couple for a while -- they and everyone else were quite friendly.
- Walking around, we found the arcade and had a naked game of Battletoads.
- A lot of people seem to default to being an AANR member. I find this sad.
- There was a surprising number of age 20's and 30's couples there, and no kids at all. There was a healthy gender balance as well.
- Not many people knew about or frequent Mazo Beach. It's odd that there are two very separate groups between VVRC and Mazo Beach, even though both are minutes from Madison.
- Several people thought the Badger Naturists BBB was a better party.
- VVRC doesn't really have an "owner", they are more of a co-op. Cool!
- VVRC has 50 too many members to be for sale. (Not that I've been thinking about buying the place or anything...)
- Two older women performing the YMCA. You may be thinking -- what's wrong with that? They were on their backs, head towards the DJ, doing it with their legs. Funny, yes, but still questionable.
- A different lady put edible gel on my girlfriend's nipples, with the expectation that I'd lick it off. (She did this to the card-playing couple as well.) We didn't -- it's a nudist party, not a swinger party. I sincerely hope that she got a talking to by someone. She was gone before I could say anything. It is important to point out that we were all naked together, but absolutely refused to act in any lewd manner.
- There was a group from Sun Ray Hills that kept wanting us to visit there. The women wore lingerie stuff, and they really seemed like a group of swingers. Sun Ray Hills is an AANR-only club, and they have nothing for younger tent-campers like us, which is why I don't plan to visit.
- It seems that a majority of nudists are shaved or well trimmed. I felt a little out-of-place in that respect.
Update: All Nudist posted more about the questionable stuff.