Note: I'm sure you noticed that I'm not posting about the big issues like other bloggers. I'm very actively following it, posting comments, and helping where I can, but don't see a need to repost stuff here. Follow NAC, AANR, and The Political Naturist (a neutral party between the two) for all the news.
- I'm catching up on my summer stories!
- Thursday eve is a mini-trip writeup from just before our Gathering trip, and is probably my most questionable post to date.
- Friday eve is the full story from TNS's Eastern Naturist Gathering at Eastover.
- Next week is two more Mazo Manor episodes, the second of which is the Nude Recreation Weekend festivities.
- John Barrowman, from Torchwood fame and Doctor Who fame (the longest-running sci-fi show), is very open about his love for nude sunbathing.
- Travel agents are offering sunshine insurance, which might be a good idea for vacationing naturists! (I should've bought some for the Eastover trip!)
- I'm holding back all sexual jokes as the wienermobile penetrates a Wisconsin home.
- I love the idea of turning old dumpsters into pools. I bet shipping containers could work good too and be a little bigger.
- Talk about body acceptance issues, check out this list of games for tweens.
How To: Swim naked
Skinny-dipping at the lake is a Minnesota tradition, but strangely, no one has ever seen a Minnesotan naked outside. To preserve their modesty, locals enter the water with their swimsuits on, slip them off in the water, discretely place them on the dock, and slip their suits on underwater when they are finished swimming. They then return to the privacy of their cabin, where all manner of sinful frolicking ensues.